Header Ads

Redacciones ganadoras del concurso Fifty words story del Departamento de Inglés

ELLIA'S SYMPHONY
by Paula Simó


There was a girl called Ellia, who loved wearing pink dresses. One day she was going to a bank when she heard a symphony which her mother had composed before she died.
Ellia found a boy playing the piano. She asked him and they stayed talking all day.



PETER'S BAD LUCK
by Ricardo Tárrega



A boy called Peter, who usually wore black jeans, red shoes and grey jackets.
One day he went to a bank to take out his money and it was attacked by guys who were wearing black clothes. When Peter entered there, the robbers shot him. He died.



DARKNESS
by Joan Dolz



All around me is dark. I'm in a flat. I listen to the noisy street. I'm scared. I don't know why I'm here. I don't really know if I know who I am. An armed man gets into the room. I can hear a shot. All is dark again.




THE NIGHTMARE
by Mónica Fasanar



I didn't know why I was scared. Then I heard the roar and I got that I needed to keep running. I tried to shout but I couldn't.
The strangest thing: when I woke up and opened my eyes, I saw my small flat; the dinosaur still there.




WAR
by Helena Bailach



It was like a child's game. A competition without winner, where Peace is just a shy girl holding a white flag.
But no one listens, no one cares trying to get what they want and loving everuthing else.
And the question is: what would you give up for victory?


The Lost Flag
by Marina Guillot


Dani MacFly, an adventurer did a journey to Madagascar island to find a very exotic animal. When he arrived there, next to the highest tree, Dani discovered a red flag. When he got it, he read:
YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN IT. NOW YOU ARE GOING TO DIE



THE IGNORANT
by Marta Santana


My best friend Debbie's a vegan, someone who takes care of animals and doesn't eat them.
One day I went to her house to dinner.
I have a secret”- she said- “ I don't eat animal meat, but HUMAN meat. As humans aren't animals, I can eat them”



LOST MEMORIES
by Alejo Juan



The rain falls as the time passes. Building past melodies onto the grey city's portrait. I remember your touch, your vegan innocence, when you took care of me, paralysed on the warm bed, as I'm now. And I remember this is the same rain that wet us then.

Cap comentari

Amb la tecnologia de Blogger.