Header Ads

Exchange trip to Sweden

First of all, I have to say that it´s very difficult to explain all my experience in this exchange in just a few lines.

I´m going to start from the beginning. When I decided to do this trip to Skövde, Sweden, I was really excited. Since then, time passed very quickly and suddenly I was on the bus going to the airport of Alicante. If I had to use a word to describe my first impression, it would be `strange´, but at the same time I was really happy with Olivia, my new “sister” and my new “parents”.

This exchange to Sweden has been very special for me and one of the reasons is because this has been the first time I travel by plane.

In my opinion, when you travel, all the experiences are positive and you can learn a lot of them. I have learnt a lot, not only english, also another way of thinking, another culture, etc.

This has been my first exchange and I have really enjoyed it. Skövde is a town that is picturesque, lovely and peaceful. I have enjoyed all the activities.

I recommend that all the students should do a exchange because it is a great opportunity to meet new people, new places and new costums.

To conclude, I have to say that we will always remember this trip.


Gloria Fornas Clemente 1 Bchto B  

(transcrito por Mahnoor Syeda, 2º ESO B)

Cap comentari

Amb la tecnologia de Blogger.